A bit creepy things to see in Paris!
Paris… Beautiful, romantic city is very popular tourist destination. You will find there many interesting places. But not only interesting – this time I found for you some really unusual, weird or bit creepy places to see or to visit in Paris.
- Musée d’Histoire de la Médecine – you will find here plenty of strange old medical instruments, creepy medical models and prosthetic limbs.
- Le Musée des Vampires – scary private museum dedicated to vampires and the study of their place in folklore and modern culture.
- Le Musée des Égouts de Paris – this one is really strange – the museum of sewer!
- Le Musée Grevin – Three hundred wax figures are waiting to meet you, to be photographed with you.It is worth to see also the Hall of Mirrors with the light show inside it.
- La Grande Galerie de l’Évolution – old fashioned museum, part of the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle
- Musée de la Magie – private museum, open several afternoons per week. The museum occupies 16th-century cellars beneath the Marquis de Sade’s house, and includes items relating to magic shows, including optical illusions, secret boxes, wind-up toys, magic mirrors, see-through glasses, posters, etc. It also provides magic shows. The museum is collocated with the Musée des Automates, which contains more than 100 historical and contemporary automata.
- Musée de la Poupée – museum of old dolls
- Le Procope — the oldest café in Paris, open since 1686
- Dans le Noir – restaurant where you dine in total darkness. The waitstaff — all of whom are blind — coach you through the experience and give you a taste of what it’s like to be sightless for an evening.
You will find more cool stuff in Paris here.